This page of FAQs will serve as a directory of information we collect about Presales, Presale Passwords, Fanclub memberships, Tickets, Ticketmaster and Live Nation and other questions that come up from time to time.
Let’s begin with some commonly asked questions that you might have about presale passwords and different kinds of presales.
- How do I cancel my account?
- What are “common presale codes”
- How do I use a presale code?
- What is a ticket presale?
- What are presale tickets?
- What does presale mean? What does “presale ticket access” mean?
- Why do promoters have a presale? Why bother with presale tickets?
- Is it better to buy presale tickets or wait for the public sale? The reasons why will shock you.
- How do you buy Face-Value SuperBowl Tickets? Is there still a SuperBowl lottery?
- Which kinds of presales have the best tickets?
- What is a FanClub Bundle Presale?
- What is a “Unique Presale Password”?
- Will I get better tickets & seating by using a presale password?
- Where do you get the presale passwords from? (It’s no big secret)
- What happened to the old ticket toolbar?
Many Answers Coming soon such as…
- What is an iTunes presale?
- Can more than one person use a presale password?
- How do you get presale tickets?
- Are presale tickets cheaper?
- Presale vs Public Sale, Pros and Cons list.
- Do people get better or worse tickets during a presale?
- Do presale tickets cost more? Are presales more expensive?
- Are Ticketmaster presales more expensive?
- Are Live Nation presales more expensive?
- Are presale tickets ever cheaper then face value?
- Are presale tickets better?
- Do all tickets go onsale during a presale?
- Which tickets are released during a presale?
- What can an artist do to help their fans get tickets?
- Which tickets are available during a presale?
- Are all tickets available during a presale? No.
- What other sites and services have presale passwords?
- What happens if I can’t get tickets or they are all sold?
- Is this some kind of scam? (No, it’s not)
Drop us a line with your questions: email@example.com